Belden Launches New Solutions to Simplify Network Connectivity and Security
Releases include new FX ECX Wall-Mount Fiber Enclosures and M12 Power Cordsets from Belden, as well as additions to the Hirschmann SPIDER III Switch Family and Lumberg Automation LioN-X IO-Link Master Family.
Belden announces exciting product launches for Q4 2023.
Belden a leading global supplier of network infrastructure and digitization solutions, announces new products that streamline power and data transmission, optimize space and simplify connectivity.
Data Acquisition & Transmission
- Belden FiberExpress Enterprise Closet X (FX ECX) Wall-Mount Fiber Enclosures allow enterprises to add more fiber connections without taking up valuable square footage, even in environments that aren’t designed to support fiber optic networks or that lack space for a telecommunications room or rack.
- Belden M12 Power AWG14 Angled Shielded Cordsets deliver power over long distances and in environments up to 125 degrees C, which surpasses all other options in the market today. The cordset also features a compact design, thicker wire and 360-degree shielding for reduced voltage drop and reliable, long-distance power transmission.
Data Orchestration & Management
- Hirschmann LEMUR Lite Managed Switches provide powerful features, including advanced security and full Gigabit Ethernet, to support complex automation environments. Built on the all-new Hirschmann Entry Operating System (HiEOS), the switches feature an intuitive web interface to simplify setup and maintenance.
- Hirschmann SPIDER III Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switches are replacement variants for SPIDER-SL and SPIDER-PL switches. The SPIDER III switch family simplifies field connectivity, cost-effectively providing basic Ethernet switch functions in applications that don’t require critical security or network availability.
- Lumberg Automation’s LioN-X IO-Link Master Family added two modules that feature HTTPS for the LioN-X webserver, offering even higher security.